Scorch an Island Screensaver 1.0
EULA - End User License Agreement
This is a license agreement between you, the end-user, and Avalanche Team, the developer and publisher of the Scorch an Island Screensaver ("the Product").
This licence agreement describes the conditions under which you may use and distribute the Product.
If you are unable or unwilling to accept these conditions, you may not use or install the Product.
1. Avalanche Team hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the Product.
2. The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Product is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Product will remain the exclusive property of Avalanche Team and you will not acquire any rights to the Product except as expressly set forth in this license.
3. You may copy the Product as you wish, and give exact copies of the original distribution package to anyone, and distribute the original distribution package of the Product in its unmodified form via electronic means.
4. You may use the Product in any legal purposes on one computer at a time.
5. You may not emulate, clone, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Product.
6. THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE THE PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN RISK. AVALANCHE TEAM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF ROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THE PRODUCT.
7. The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Product.